In this tutorial I will tell you how to root Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800.
- This website cannot be held responsible for any damages to you device that may occur during root process.
- By rooting your Samsung Galaxy A8, you will void its warranty. However, you can always unroot your device to be able to use its warranty.
- This tutorial is only for rooting Samsung Galaxy A8 or SM-A800. Do not use it for rooting other devices.
- Your device should at least have 30-40% battery.
- Developer options is disabled by default in Samsung Galaxy devices. To enable it, go to Settings > More > About device > Build number. Tap on Build number 8 times to enable it. Developer options is enabled now and you can see it Settings > More and you can enable USB debugging.
How to root Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800
First of all, download and install Samsung Galaxy A8 driver on your computer.
By installing this driver, you will be able to connect your device to computer through a USB cable (You may not need this File).
- Click here to download root file for Samsung Galaxy A8000
- Click here to download root file for Samsung Galaxy A800F
- Click here to download root file for Samsung Galaxy A800I
- Click here to download root file for Samsung Galaxy A800S
- Click here to download root file for Samsung Galaxy A800YZ
Download and install Odin software on your computer to flash root file on your device.
Now, turn off the device and go to the downloading mode on your device (press and hold Power, Volume down, and Home button simultaneously)
Connect your device to computer using a USB cable. You will see the message “Added” in the Log section of the Odin software.
Extract the root file which has .md5 extension and click on AP in Odin and add the root file.
Then, click on start and wait until a green message saying “PASS” appears on Odin. You device will restart automatically.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A8!