Line is a free social messaging app that allows you to send not only text messages but also photos and videos and that’s not all! It has even more interesting features such as games, emojis, stickers and GIFs . But if you are already a user you might feel the need to deactivate Line account for different reasons like security matters, Nobody likes to be watched so if you feel the presence of a hacker who is trying to hack line account you own you might want to get rid of this application, So if you are on the same boat all you need to do is following the steps we have provided for you on this page but first let’s see what happens if you deactivate line account .
What happens if I deactivate line account
You should know that this leads to losing all the information on your account which means you won’t be able to log in with your email address so after you deactivate Line account even if you make a new one with your email or phone number you can’t access your stickers, coins or other digital data that you purchased.
The steps to dactivate LINE account
- Keep in mind that uninstalling the app doesn’t mean you have managed to delete Line account
- At this point you should go to the main menu of the application and tap “more”.
- Go to the “setting” part.
- Go to “profile” part.
- Scroll down and on the bottom 0f the page tap “Delete my account”.
- At this point you should just confirm the process.
If you have signed up for Line pay, first you need to delete your line pay account before Line account.
The steps to deactivate Line pay account
- Go to the “setting” part, Here you should be agble to delete it.
If you are facing problems during these steps don’t hesitate to contact Line directly.